The 5 Best Dog-Friendly Hotels in Paris
Wed 6 September 2023
- Why you should consider taking your dog to Paris
- The doggy activities you can enjoy together
- Just how welcoming the city is for our four-legged companions
Should You Take Your Dog to Paris?Paris is a city that exudes charm, beauty, and an unmistakable joie de vivre. And what better way to experience it than with your loyal furry companion by your side? Here are a few reasons why taking your dog to Paris can make your trip even more special:
- Unforgettable Doggy Activities: Paris offers a range of dog-friendly activities to enjoy with your canine companion. Take a leisurely stroll through the picturesque streets, visit dog-friendly parks and gardens, or even embark on a dog-friendly boat cruise along the Seine. The city provides numerous opportunities to create lasting memories with your furry friend.
- Dog-Friendly Culture: Parisians are known for their love of dogs, making the city incredibly welcoming for pets. You'll find that many cafes and restaurants have outdoor seating areas where your dog can relax alongside you while you enjoy a delicious meal. Parisians also embrace the joy of pet ownership, creating a warm and inclusive atmosphere for dogs and their owners.
- Public Transportation: Navigating Paris with your dog is convenient and hassle-free. You can take your well-behaved, leashed dog on the metro, trains, and public buses, making it easy to explore the city together. Just remember to check specific regulations for each mode of transportation, such as any size restrictions or required muzzles for certain breeds.
- Green Spaces: Paris boasts several green areas where you and your dog can stretch your legs and enjoy the outdoors. Iconic parks like the Jardin des Tuileries and the Jardin du Luxembourg welcome leashed dogs, providing ample space for leisurely walks or even a game of fetch. These tranquil oases offer a peaceful retreat from the bustling city.
The 5 Best Dog-Friendly Hotels in Paris
1. Maison MereMaison Mère is in the heart of the 9ᵉ arrondissement of Paris. This 4-star hotel is a Parisian lifestyle place with all the characteristics to spend an unforgettable stay. The 51 rooms and suites are all unique and tastefully decorated for each traveller; we can also mention :
- ALVEOLE is a small cocoon of 12 m², ideal for solo travellers or guests travelling light.
- DOUILLETTE is suitable for business travellers or families and can accommodate 2 to 4 guests
- PARISIENNE is pet friendly and has everything to please with its balcony overlooking the roofs of Paris.
- SUITE CRÈME DE LA CRÈME is also pet-friendly and is ideally suited for families of up to 6 guests. This suite also has a hammam.
- With the latest technology that includes HD TV and tablet
- Quality bedding for a good night's sleep
- A room service offer
- The possibility of sleeping in the hotel with your dog.
2. Hotel Victor Hugo Paris KléberEntirely renovated by an interior designer, the Hotel Victor Hugo Paris Kleber welcomes you in a warm atmosphere. In the prestigious 16 arrondissements of Paris, in a residential area, you are only a few minutes away from the most beautiful monuments of Paris. Choose a superior room with all the necessary comfort or the Junior Suite for more space. The advantage? Pets are allowed in the hotel. After exploring the districts of Paris, you can relax in the hotel's spa. Walk through the hammam door for a moment of relaxation or let off steam in the gym: treadmill, elliptical and weight bench are available.
3. Eurohotel Paris CreteilLocated 7 minutes from the 'Pointe Du Lac' station, on Metro line 8, which serves the Grands Boulevards, Bastille and Opera in a few minutes, the Eurohotel Paris Creteil is a modern Parisian hotel. It is also ideal for those looking for a hotel near Disneyland Paris. The rooms are en suite and feature flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi internet access. In addition, this is a dog-friendly hotel for the duration of your stay. The hotel is also suitable for those wishing to organise a company seminar thanks to the meeting rooms. You can rent the rooms by the hour, and the layout is customisable.
4. ibis Styles Paris Gare Saint-LazareIdeally located between the Square des Batignolles and the Parc Monceau in the heart of Paris lies the ibis Styles Paris Gare Saint-Lazare budget hotel. It offers modern-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and is pet-friendly. In addition, all rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Guests particularly appreciate the hotel's location, allowing them to travel to the capital quickly. The continental breakfast served every morning is also recommended.
5. Pullman Paris MontparnasseIn the 14ᵉ arrondissement, Pullman Paris Montparnasse combines tradition and modernity. The district is full of theatres, museums and galleries. Four metro lines, several bus lines and direct access to Paris airports are nearby. It is the ideal place to explore the architectural treasures of the capital, visit the must-see places, and have a croissant in a local bakery. The hotel is a reference in terms of technical innovation and has been redesigned as a modern, innovative and connected place to live. Pets are also allowed in the hotel under certain conditions. Wake up in spacious and comfortable rooms with 957 rooms and uninterrupted views of Paris. Some even have a view of the Sacré Coeur. The range of restaurants and bars within the hotel is just excellent. There is something for everyone.
- Umani Burger for hamburger lovers.
- Skybar for a cocktail on the highest open-air rooftop in Paris.
- Filia for Italian food lovers.