The Best Disneyland Paris Hotels for Every Budget
Sun 12 November 2023
Why should you go to Disneyland Paris?Whether you're a couple seeking a fairytale getaway, a group of friends ready for thrilling adventures, or a family eager to create magical memories, Disneyland Paris has something enchanting in store for you:
- For couples, Disneyland Paris is the epitome of a fairytale getaway. Picture strolling hand in hand down the charming streets of Disney as the magnificent castle glimmers in the distance. With its romantic ambience, unbeatable attractions and delectable dining options, you're guaranteed an incredible time. And don't forget to kiss under the mesmerising fireworks.
- Now, let's talk about friend groups! Disneyland Paris is an absolute blast with your pals. Get ready for thrilling rides, dazzling musicals and parades that bring out your inner child. Challenge each other to conquer iconic attractions like "Space Mountain" or embark on a hilarious adventure at "Ratatouille: The Adventure." And be sure to catch the electrifying performances and dance parties that will make you want to move and groove together!
- And families, oh my, Disneyland Paris is a dream come true for you! Imagine your children's wide-eyed wonder and ear-to-ear smiles as they meet beloved Disney characters and ride world-class attractions. From classics like "Peter Pan's Flight" to the extraordinary "Frozen: A Musical Invitation," there's endless fun for everyone. Plus, with family-friendly dining options and services tailored just for you, Disneyland Paris ensures that your visit is nothing short of magical and hassle-free.
Where is Disneyland Paris?Located just 32 kilometres east of the dazzling city of Paris, Disneyland Paris sits nestled in the town of Marne-la-Vallée. This means you have the best of both worlds - the enchantment of Disney and the captivating charm of the City of Lights. It's easily accessible by train, car, or even a dedicated Magical Shuttle service. So, pack your bags and let the magic unfold at one of these affordable Disneyland Paris hotels.
Is 2 days enough for Disneyland Paris?Absolutely, 2 days at Disneyland Paris can be a fantastic experience, especially if you make the most of your time with some strategic planning. To maximise your enjoyment and make the most of every moment, consider using Disney's Premier Access passes. These handy passes allow you to skip the regular queues and enjoy shorter wait times for some of the most popular Disneyland attractions. This way, you can experience more of the magical rides, meet your favourite Disney characters, and catch the enchanting parades and shows without the long wait. It's also worthwhile taking a look at the park's map on the website and deciding exactly which rides and activities you want to enjoy before you arrive as there's so much choice, you can easily waste time deciding on what to do. So, whether you're here for 2 days or longer, Disneyland Paris, combined with Premier Access passes, promises a magical Disneyland adventure that will leave you with cherished memories and a smile on your face. It also makes a difference booking a Disneyland hotel close to the park. That way you can spend less time travelling there and more time embracing the Disney magic.
Is Disneyland Paris expensive?There's no denying that a trip to Disney will not come cheap, but there are ways to still enjoy your Disney holiday while staying within budget. Consider booking a Disneyland Paris hotel with a buffet breakfast so you can fill up in the morning and fuel you until lunchtime. The restaurants within the park itself are known to be pricey so you could also consider taking your own packed lunch with you or booking self-catering accommodation nearby so you can cook at home. Before you arrive at the park you should get concrete on how much you want to spend per day on meals, souvenirs and activities. Luckily, most of the activities will be included in the cost of your ticket but it's definitely worth while allocating funds to anything extra that could crop up. It's all about finding the balance between being sensible while making the most of your trip to Disney.
What month is cheapest for Disneyland Paris?If you're trying to visit Disneyland Paris while keeping within budget then consider booking your Disneyland hotel during the off-season. It's said that mid-January to March is the cheapest time to visit this infamous Paris attraction. Plus, another bonus of visiting Disney during the off season is that there will be fewer queues and less crowds, making for a more enjoyable experience all round.
Where should I stay near Disneyland Paris?Now, let's talk about the all-important question: Where to stay? Fear not, my fellow Disney lovers, as we've handpicked the best Disneyland Paris hotels to suit every budget and preference.
The Best Disneyland Paris Hotels
Cheap Hotels near Disneyland Paris
- Hotel Kyriad Disneyland Paris: This budget-friendly Disney hotel offers cosy rooms and a complimentary shuttle service to Disneyland Paris. It provides the perfect base for a Disney adventure while keeping costs in check. The hotel's amenities include a restaurant, bar, and a children's play area, ensuring a comfortable stay for budget-conscious travelers. Its convenient location near the parks makes it easy to enjoy all that Disneyland Paris has to offer without breaking the bank.
- Ibis Budget Marne la Vallée Pontault Combault: Situated in the outskirts of Paris, this budget hotel offers simple yet comfortable rooms at an affordable price. While not located directly near Disneyland Paris, it's an affordable option for travellers wanting to explore Disney and Paris. With its cosy rooms and convenient amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk, it offers a comfortable and affordable base for a Disney adventure.
- B&B Hotel at Disneyland Paris: This cheap Disney hotel has affordable rooms with Disney-themed decorations that allow guests to get into the Disney spirit before even leaving the hotel. The hotel even provides a free shuttle to the parks. With its comfortable accommodation, convenient amenities and budget-friendly rates, it's a great choice for families and friend groups.
Family Hotels near Disneyland Paris
- Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Paris: This family-friendly hotel offers spacious family rooms and a wide range of amenities to keep everyone entertained. The hotel features a fantastic water park with slides, an indoor playground, and a pirate-themed decor that kids will love. It's the ideal base for a Disney adventure, providing a fun-filled environment for the whole family to enjoy. Additionally, its proximity to Disneyland Paris allows for convenient access to the parks, ensuring a seamless experience.
- Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel: Another great family option, this Disneyland Paris hotel welcomes guests with its circus-inspired theme and spacious family rooms. Keep the kids entertained in the indoor and outdoor playgrounds as adults unwind in the sauna. The hotel also offers a free shuttle service to Disneyland.
- Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris: With its comfortable family rooms, this hotel caters to families seeking some luxury during their Disney adventure. Kids will adore the indoor play area and outdoor playground, while parents can relax at the wellness centre and outdoor pool. The hotel offers a shuttle service to Disneyland Paris, ensuring easy access to the parks. While, its convenient location also enables families to explore the cultural wonders of Paris.
The Best Disney Hotels For Couples
- Vienna House Dream Castle Hotel: This romantic hotel captures the essence of a fairytale getaway with its castle-inspired design. The hotel offers elegant rooms, a spa and a gourmet restaurant that creates a romantic atmosphere for couples. Its location ensures easy access to the parks, while the luxurious facilities make it an ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic escape.
- Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris: With its stylish rooms and upscale decor, this romantic hotel is great for couples. The wellness centre includes a sauna and gym where couples can recharge and the restaurant provides an intimate ambience. You can also get to the park easily and quickly with the hotel's shuttle service.
- Disneyland Hotel: The iconic Disneyland Hotel offers a luxurious and romantic experience right at the entrance of Disneyland Paris. With its grand architecture, lavish rooms and proximity to the parks, it's the perfect choice for couples looking to immerse themselves in tall things Disney. From fine dining to indulging spa treatments, couples can create magical memories together. The hotel's prime location also allows for easy exploration of both Disneyland Paris and the captivating attractions of Paris city centre.
Luxury Hotels near Disneyland Paris:
- Relais Spa Val d'Europe: This luxurious hotel offers upscale accommodations and a range of spa and wellness facilities. Guests can indulge in spa treatments, relax in the sauna or swim in the indoor pool. The hotel's stylish rooms and elegant design create a sophisticated atmosphere - much needed after a day of Disney adventures. Located in Val d'Europe, there are numerous shops and an RER station so you can easily reach Disneyland and city-centre Paris.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée: Situated near Disneyland Paris, this upscale hotel combines modern design with a touch of elegance. The hotel features spacious rooms, a fitness center, and a heated outdoor pool. Guests can savor delicious cuisine at the on-site restaurant and unwind with a cocktail at the stylish bar. Its convenient location near the RER station provides easy access to Disneyland and city centre Paris.
- Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle: Close to Charles de Gaulle Airport and only 40 minutes from Disneyland, this five-star hotel has it all. Guests can enjoy the fitness centre, outdoor pool and multiple dining options, including a gourmet restaurant and bar. The hotel's elegant design and impeccable service create a lavish ambiance, providing a perfect base for a Disney adventure. While its convenient location also allows you to experience the vibrant city life of Paris.