Hotelgift Corona Virus Update
Hotelgift is doing everything possible to support you in relation to the impact of COVID-19 on travel bookings. We are closely following the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and we are in regular contact with local authorities so we can continue to update you as the situation develops.
• In destinations where governmental restrictions apply, we will make every effort to facilitate the cancellation of bookings free of charge (although this cannot be guaranteed).
• In the rest of destinations the existing cancellation policies are still in effect
1. If government restrictions apply, please email us with a cancellation request of your booking.
2. We will cancel your booking and apply for a potential refund with the supplier. Please allow up to 16 weeks for the refund to take place as most communication channels are overloaded. We agree that this is a very long time, but this extreme scenario is unfortunately not something that we or the hotels have anticipated.
3. We will inform you when we have received the outcome. When our supplier has provided a refund, we will provide you that as well.
4. Please be patient. Please refrain from sending additional emails in the coming weeks on status updates so that we can focus on helping everyone as well as possible, all requests are properly logged and will be dealt with in due time.
We fully understand that this is a really challenging time and we are committed to doing everything we can to support you. We apologize for this in advance and we ask for your support, patience, and cooperation.
The Hotelgift team