5 Luxury Hotels in Dubai to Book for Your Honeymoon
Looking for the perfect honeymoon destination for your first vacation as newlyweds? How about landing in Dubai at a luxurious 5-star hotel?
The most popular city in the United Arab Emirates welcomes you with the utmost care to make your honeymoon unforgettable. City of excess, superlatives and bling-bling, Dubai is an ideal destination to rest after your wedding.
That’s why we have selected the top 5 luxury hotels in Dubai for your honeymoon. Exceptional hotels, rooms, and suites with the latest technology, idyllic swimming pools, everything is gathered in the city of gold.
But before pushing the doors of these majestic palaces, here are the 6 reasons to visit Dubai for your honeymoon if your partner is still hesitating:
- Its more than favorable climate: It is sunny all year round in Dubai.
- Easy access from every European capital: Dubai is a popular destination, that’s why many direct flights leave from Paris, London, and Berlin.
- Impeccable security: the UAE city is one of the safest cities in the world. It is ranked 7ᵉ out of 140 countries.
- Its diversity in terms of activities: want to ski? It’s possible at the Mall of Emirates, then go shopping in the luxury boutiques? Or maybe prefer to visit a museum like the Dubai Historical Museum? And why not take a 4×4 trip into the desert? The possibilities are endless.
- Its architecture and advances on the world: with the highest tower in the world, the Burj Khalifa at 828m, Dubai will amaze you. The city is a leader in terms of novelties with the largest covered gold souk in the world, the longest zip line in the world and the most recognizable hotel in the world, the Burj El Arab.
- Its ubiquitous multiculture: with restaurants and bars from all over the world, it’s so easy to escape for a meal in Dubai. Our article Where to eat and what to do in Dubai gives you its best tips.
So, convinced now? It’s time to choose where you’ll stay during your honeymoon trip! Each hotel has its own assets and specificities:
- Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort to stay on a quiet island paradise in Dubai.
- Atlantis The Palm is the dream hotel for lovers with a childlike soul.
- Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is a place of excellence for a luxury stay.
- Raffles Dubai if you want to be immersed in the heart of the pyramids of Egypt.
- The Ritz-Carlton: Between history and modernity, this palace is the perfect mix.
Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
Located in the heart of the famous Palm Jumeirah, off the coast of Dubai, this 5-star hotel offers 400 meters of private coastline, overlooking the Arabian Gulf. You could enjoy an exclusive escape on the beach, while enjoying the hustle and bustle of the Arabian city.
With the only overwater villas in the United Arab Emirates, float away for a dream vacation. With over 280 rooms and villas, 7 exclusive restaurants, and endless lagoon pools, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is the place to take your mind off the daily grind. Relax with hammam rituals at the Palm Jumeirah hotel spa and enjoy the Thai-style luxury that Anantara is known for.
Atlantis The Palm
The perfect resort for fun and excitement during your stay in Dubai. Atlantis The Palm is located on Palm Jumeirah, one of Dubai’s most popular resorts. A pioneer of its kind, this hotel is an exciting and fun destination for lovers who still have a childlike spirit.
This absolutely spectacular resort consists of two towers connected by an arch. Explore the world’s largest water park with over 105 slides, attractions, and experiences that break all world records. With Aquaventure Waterpark, you can:
- Enjoy thrilling water sports like jet skiing, rent a boat or take a paddle session on the turquoise waters with a stunning view of the Dubai skyline.
- Explore the underwater world at Dubai’s favorite aquarium and see over 65,000 marine animals.
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime swim with dolphins.
For a dream night, book the Underwater Suite. With its huge windows that offer a breathtaking view of the 65,000 marine animals in the Dubai Aquarium, this suite is a haven of peace and tranquility. You and your partner can forget the world around you and enjoy every moment.
Four Seasons Dubai
Just minutes away from Dubai’s most popular landmarks and attractions, Four Seasons Dubai offers a luxurious stay at this 5-star resort.
With a private page and two indoor pools, you’ll be in the heart of a gorgeous oasis. You can choose between rooms with views of the glittering skyline of Dubai or the sea, all with private balconies where you can spend quality time with your partner.
From Asian to Arabic cuisine, men’s cigar club to vegetarian, the Four Seasons restaurants have something for every taste and preference. Embark on a culinary experience that will awaken all your senses.
Inspired by the pyramids of Egypt, Raffles Hotel is a sight to behold and a unique place to stay in Dubai for your honeymoon.
With 252 luxurious rooms and suites, all with private balconies and stunning views, you can’t go wrong choosing this hotel for your nuptial journey. The Penthouse and Royal suites will make you feel like royalty.
Close to the famous Wafi Mall, you can easily go on a shopping spree, but also discover the Arabian culture by visiting the souks, especially the Kham Murjan Souk.
The Ritz-Carlton Dubai
A leading luxury hotel chain in the world, The Ritz-Carlton Dubai is no exception. This hotel has an ideal location. It’s located just steps away from the world-famous JBR Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence and Dubai Marina.
This renowned hotel has over 280 rooms and suites overlooking the sea, each with its own private balcony. In addition, each room is equipped with the best amenities for a heavenly stay.
With award-winning cuisine, the Ritz-Carlton is a culinary escape of a lifetime. 9 restaurants and bars, world cuisine, beachfront straw huts and sparkling bars to enjoy the lively Dubai night are available.
So, which luxury hotels in Dubai for your honeymoon will you fall for? We’re sure you’ll enjoy your stay and come back starry-eyed and more in love than ever.